Latest posts by Roshini (see all)
- Radiant Cooling in INDIA: Real Solutions for Real Problems - September 20, 2019
- 5 common misconceptions surrounding BIM Services - September 17, 2019
- The Complete Holistic IndustrialDesign – Checklist for MEP Engineering Projects - September 16, 2019
Plumbing is one of the essential requirements for any building, be it a residential, industrial, or commercial. Plumbing requires proper design and a professional to implement the plan. It invariably is linked to many other processes and not process-related activities like Water Treatment, Sewage Treatment, Heating, and Cooling Systems. Plumbing is a system that transmits fluids to other applications. This system should be optimized.
Plumbing- required for the Public Health System
An average individual needs about 20-50 liters of potable water for his daily activities. Un-clean water can transmit many diseases like typhoid, cholera, dysentery, Hepatitis-A, etc. The availability of drinkable water can be appropriately done with the help of a sound plumbing system.
Plumbing can help Public Health System in the following ways.
- Safe Water: By providing safe and clean water which is crucial for a well being of a human being.
- Efficient Use of Water: Usage of low faucets, low toilet flush, and showerheads can reduce the usage of water. Innovative products are available in the market, which can reduce water usage.
- Customer Satisfaction: Resolving a leaking pipe or the excellent plumber can do blocked drainage.
- Stormwater system: Stormwater or drainage water system is an essential element for an efficient design. The system can keep the building clear of the contaminated water and can maintain a disease-free environment.
- The sewage system: It is a network of pipes, pumps for the collection of liquid and solid waste. This system is gravity-powered like a septic tank; the pipe from each house or building flow to another pipe until it reaches a sewage treatment water plant. In many cities, both the drainage system and portable drinking water connects through underground pipes. Sometimes, a leak in the pipes leads to contamination of drinking water. Such contaminated water emits a poisonous gas and may cause vomiting and Diarrhoea. Efficient plumbing service would find the solution for such disasters.
The plumbing system plays a major role in maintaining the public health system. The plumbing system is an intricate connection of pipes beneath the wall or under the ground. If one of the pipes is blocked or broken, it affects the whole system. By proper planning and with the use of innovative appliances, a plumber can keep the system flowing smoothly. Safe drinking water and necessary sanitation facilities and adequate disposal of industrial solid waste cultivate a community sans disease, and only a plumbing service is capable of this.