The Pre-engineered building is designed and supplied by a manufacturer on the site. A Pre-engineered building is fabricated with the best raw materials. These raw materials used can satisfy a wide range of structural and aesthetic requirements of the design. One of the best metals used for this purpose is steel since it is more durable and light-weight compared to other metals available. Pre-engineered buildings are the best solution to the problems faced by the traditional concept of engineering.
The pre-engineered steel building
A solution to the problems faced by the conventional buildings: The pre-engineered steel building is fabricated in the premises of a manufacturer and is then shipped to the construction site where they are assembled and erected at the site. This allows an easy solution to the traditional concept of construction which starts from scratch at the site itself. The traditional concept is time-consuming and more expensive. The Pre-engineered buildings are used for assembling a small unit to a large complex structure.
Why steel is better than other metals?
- Eco-friendly- Steel is a recyclable material, about 66% of the steel is recycled and used for building purpose. The recycled steel is added to the borders of the structure to provide strength and durability. The use of recycled material helps in keeping pollution under check.
- Economical: Steel is a costly metal but when it is used for fabricated building purposes it is economical since one does not spend money on a large workforce as it is easy to assemble.
- Maximum utilization of space: This built-in house is painstakingly built at the factory premises with structural precision which helps in the effective use of space.
- Fire-resistant: Steel is highly resistant to heat since it has a flaming or dissolving range much higher than the other construction components like bricks and wood. So it is the best solution to assemble in emergency cases.
- Long-lasting: Compared to conventional buildings steel buildings are more durable since it is not affected by termites, mold, rot, and fungi. Its resistance to insects and termites makes it strong and durable.
- Protected from rains: The pre-engineered steel buildings can also withstand rain by coating it with carbon fiber which protects the building from corrosion and moisture. The building is also made rustproof with a special coating of paint in the interior and exterior walls of the building.
Why it is an effective solution?
This method is cost-effective and hassles free compared to the traditional concept of the building. In the traditional concept, there should be a constant flow of raw materials to ensure continuity in work, but in the pre-engineered concept, there is no such problem as it is a ready-to-assemble unit.
The pre-engineered building can be erected in a short time which is an impossible task in the traditional concept which may be affected by labor problems and the shortage of raw materials. The pre-engineered building is cost-effective since it is drilled, punched and engineered in the manufacturing premises.
The pre-engineered steel building is an excellent substitute for a traditionally constructed building. It is durable and stronger. It is also resistant to heat, moisture, termites, mold, and fungi. Moreover, it can last for about fifty years. It is versatile since it is used for various purposes like agency structure, developed structure and for residential structures.
The pre-engineered buildings offer a range of solutions: wall solution, ceiling solution, makeup solutions and unrestrained solutions for various purposes. The pre-engineered concept is the perfect option for the fast-paced future generation.